Tuesday, October 28, 2014

thepinkteeshirt is temporarily put away for the winter

I had to close thepinkteeshirt. Those who followed it hopefully will understand. I may be as hysterical as those who demand that we suspend flights from West Africa. But  the world is full of angry people who have no respect for the sanctity of life. That they as a group are acting individually makes it impossible to predict when and where they will attack.

I started this blog back in February. I'm not sure why. I know that I had intended it to remain private, but then I didn't really make an effort to write in it. It is coming in handy now. So this winter I will hang out here. Maybe by the spring I will feel safe enough to pull thepinkteeshirt out of the closet and wear it again. Until then, maybe my followers will find me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment