Thursday, October 30, 2014

Dr. General's Report

Shamika from Dr. General's office called yesterday.The labs came back and yes, My sodium levels are up a bit, but my magnesium levels are still in the toilet. He wants me to add a fourth magnesium pill everyday. Two thousand milligrams of magnesium a day. My gut is already having a field day.

Kate called yesterday. She talks too much and doesn't me finish explaining what is happening so she twists everything. She frustrates me. I needed help, but she isn't helping.

The pharmacy called this morning to tell me that they are going to have to order the magnesium for me. That isn't an unusual happening with them. It happens every month with the magnesium, buproprion and metoprolol. I guess they are popular medications.

I only have 3 more appointments for the remainder of this year. They are a device check next week and then appointments with Dr. Oncology and Dr. Endocrinology. I already have 9 appointments lined up for next year.#splinteredcare.

No comments:

Post a Comment